The Brake King offers quality tires and tire services. Every tire purchased at Brake King includes free lifetime rotations, a free wheel alignment check and free flat repair.
Our Lifetime tire rotation is good for the life of the usable tread, down to 2/32 inch. Brake King recommends a free tire rotation every 6 months/6,000 miles.
Our Flat tire repair is a free flat repair for the life of the usable tread, down to 2/32 inch. Tires are considered worn out at 2/32 inch, which is when tread wear indicators begin to show.
Brake King's Tire Protection Policy
The Brake King also has tire protection available for purchase.
Tire Protection Benefits
Time based coverage for 3 years
- Year 1 = free replacement based on invoice date.
- Year 2 = consumer pays 50% of replacement cost based on invoice date.
- Year 3 = consumer pays 75% of replacement cost based on invoice date.
Details Of Coverage
- Any cut, impact or penetration on a tire which is considered repairable by Tire Industry Association (TIA) guidelines will be repaired by Brake King at no cost to the policy holder.
- Tires considered unrepairable by TIA guidelines will be replaced based on original invoice date. Mounting, balancing, disposal fees and taxes are not included.
- If an exact match is not available, a tire of comparable quality and price will be installed.
- This tire protection policy is available on all tires sold at Brake King and is non-transferable.
- Tires damaged due to overloading, accidents, improper inflation, misapplication, misuse, fire or vandalism.
- Tire damage resulting from faulty mechanical conditions of the vehicle.
- Tires used commercially, off - road, for racing, or showing signs of deliberate abuse.
- Loss of property.
- Tires deemed unsafe due to alignment wear.
Policy Holder's Responsibility
- Policy holder must present this policy form, the damaged tire, and the original invoice when seeking an adjustment.
- When a replacement tire of similar price and quality is not selected by the Policy Holder, any higher difference in the price from the replacement of a damaged tire with a more expensive tire must be paid by the Policy Holder.
- When a replacement tire of similar price and quality is not selected by the Policy Holder, any lower difference in the price from the replacement of a damaged tire with a less expensive tire will be deducted from the amount paid by the Policy Holder.
- Any tire surrendered for credit will become the property of Brake King, Inc.
- Should the Policy Holder desire to maintain this protection plan on the replacement tire they must purchase a new policy for the new tire.
- This policy is non-transferable.